You can now play Dictionary.com Premium for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Dictionary.com is the leading English dictionary app for Android – with over 2,000,000 definitions and synonyms. The #1 dictionary app is handy for education, learning new vocabulary every day, and the advanced word lover and the English language student alike.
Easily search definitions and synonyms offline by installing the offline dictionary. You can access the offline dictionary anytime and anywhere – you do not need an internet connection. Voice search and audio pronunciation requires connection.
In addition to the trusted reference content from Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com, this app includes more features than you might expect:
• Word of the Day – expand your vocabulary and challenge yourself daily
• Audio pronunciation – increase confidence in English and never mispronounce another word
• Voice search – conveniently speak to search a word without having to spell it
• Articles – explore hundreds of fun topics on language, grammar, and words in the wild
• Slideshows – learn fascinating facts about language
• Favorite words and search history – never forget the words you learn and save words for future reference
• Word origin – discover interesting etymologies for even the strangest words
• Local lookups – see which words are being searched near you or by location
• Spelling suggestions – not sure how a word is spelled? Spell check in the app will help
• Advanced learner’s dictionary – special content for ESL, EFL and English learners
Extra educational upgrades included in our Premium App:
• Slang Dictionary
• Idioms and Phrases
• Example Sentences
• Medical, Science and Rhyming Dictionaries
How to download and run Dictionary.com Premium on your PC and Mac
Dictionary.com Premium For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dictionary.com Premium For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dictionary.com Premium For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dictionary.com Premium:
Step to Step Guide / Dictionary.com Premium For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dictionary.com Premium’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Flying super hero survival free games For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.