You can now play Dictionary Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Dictionary Pro is the premium version of The Free Dictionary app, featuring offline dictionary and thesaurus content with NO ads. Here's what you get:
* 100% ad-free dictionary content.
* A huge English offline dictionary and offline thesaurus.
* Offline dictionaries in 13 other languages.
* Offline translations of English into 40+ languages.
* Dozens of offline translation options.
Plus all the content from TheFreeDictionary app:
* Find every word. Get results from the best sources:
The American Heritage Dictionary
Plus more than 100 dictionaries and encyclopedias from the most trusted publishers:
Columbia University Press
Cambridge University Press
* Learn the word. Detailed definitions, example sentences, illustrations, etymologies, and more.
* Learn how to say it. Play audio pronunciations and hear the word pronounced.
* Learn something new. Word of the Day and other content delivered daily.
* Find the perfect synonym. Comprehensive Thesaurus with synonyms, antonyms, and related words.
* Go in-depth. Multiple specialty dictionaries and encyclopedias:
Acronyms and Abbreviations
* Watch idioms videos inside the app and see idioms and slang explained.
* Play word games. Spelling Bee, Hangman, and more.
* Access dictionaries in 13 other languages, including:
What makes Dictionary Pro the easiest dictionary app to use?
* Voice search. Just say the word to look it up.
* Save bookmarks and sync them to all your devices.
* Look up the definition of any word on the page. Just highlight and tap the search icon.
* Customize your homepage: Add or remove articles, games, even local weather.
* Advanced searches.
* Jump to Definition, Thesaurus, or Translations with one button.
* Adjust font size.
* Use the multilingual interface to navigate the app in more than a dozen languages.
* Share your favorite words via social networks, email, or text.
* Want the definition of a word in another app? Just highlight the word and "share" with Dictionary Pro.
* Earn meals for hungry children through The Free Dictionary's partnership with the World Food Program—just by using the app!
Not convinced? Read reviews from real users to see why they say this is the best dictionary app they've ever used.
* For app developers: TheFreeDictionary.com app has the ability to be accessed by other apps with API calls (Contact Farlex for instructions on accessing TFD).
How to download and run Dictionary Pro on your PC and Mac
Dictionary Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dictionary Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dictionary Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dictionary Pro:
Step to Step Guide / Dictionary Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dictionary Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: DigiCal Calendar Agenda For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.