You can now play Disc Golf Course Review for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The official DGCourseReview (DGCR) app offering score tracking and the most current and comprehensive disc golf course information including course descriptions, locations (with driving directions), hole/par details, maps for almost every disc golf course, 100,000+ course photos and 60,000+ course reviews for over 6000 courses (and growing!).
Record your rounds/scorecards and upload them directly to your Scorebook on DGCourseReview.com for score analysis and safe keeping.
You can even upload your friend's rounds to the site and your friends can download their rounds on their own devices later! Track your scores, putts and penalty throws for each hole and keep holes notes for all the players in your group!
Wondering if a disc golf tournament is nearby? Use the app's tournament search! Out of town and lost your go-to driver or mid? The app's shop search has you covered!
The DGCourseReview App is the most comprehensive and current source of disc golf information available on Android.
Features and benefits include:
* Upload or sync yours or your friends scorecards directly to DGCR for backup and scoring analysis.
* Friends can sync rounds submitted to DGCR from other devices to their own device. No need to email scorecards and enter scores manually!
* Share an image of your round with friends via email, facebook, text or more!
* Uploading rounds to DGCR automatically enters you into our monthly disc giveaway! (see details on site)
* Edit your rounds on the site and sync the updated scorecard with your device.
* Round ratings for all your rounds and an overall player rating!
* Import all your rounds entered or backed up on DGCR onto any device with the DGCR app. Getting a new phone doesn't mean you have to lose your scoring data!
* Import rounds from other popular apps using the Round Importer on DGCR and sync those with the DGCR app.
* Rounds on DGCR are stored on our main server and are also backed up on another offsite server on a 5 day rolling backup schedule.
* Integrates directly with DGCourseReview to provide you with up to the minute course, tournament and shop information!
* Search for courses using a standard search form, a proximity (GPS) search or via a map interface.
* Filter your course searches using criteria ranging from hole count to the rating on DGCourseReview to how wooded a course is (among many other filters!)
* Vote on course reviews as your read them!
* Update Course Conditions from the course!
* Mark courses as played right from the app (immediately reflected on your DGCR account online)!
* Search for shops using a standard search form, a proximity search or via a map interface.
* Search for tournaments using a standard search form, a proximity search or via a map interface.
* Comprehensive tournament information including which courses will be used, registration fees, flyers, and more!
* Overall and course level score stats including average putts, best score, eagles, birdies, pars, bogies… and whatever comes after bogies!
* No in-app purchases or subscriptions!
* Much, much more!
– To import your rounds from DGCR, tap Stats -> 3-dot menu -> Import All Rounds from DGCR
– Your played courses list will be downloaded from DGCR the first time you go to the "Played Courses" list when starting a round
Official Support Forum: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums
How to download and run Disc Golf Course Review on your PC and Mac
Disc Golf Course Review For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Disc Golf Course Review For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Disc Golf Course Review For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Disc Golf Course Review:
Step to Step Guide / Disc Golf Course Review For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Disc Golf Course Review’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Super Hero City Crime Battle: Street Crime Fighter For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.