You can now play Disc League for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Use your Daydream controller to throw discs in a futuristic arena against many challenging opponents.
By default, play in a 3rd person (no motion) camera perspective. Great for people sensitive to motion and when sitting in an airplane seat during travels.
For an exhilarating 360 degree experience, switch to 1st person view (moderate motion).
Get ready to play a sport that is only possible in virtual reality. Your zero-g disc is capable of curves, bounces and deflections. Score points by hitting opponents with your disc. First to 3 points wins a match. Play through 4 tournaments against dozens of opponents. Try "iron man" difficulty to play 1v3 for a real challenge.
– Stationary (no motion) 3rd person view
– (Optional) 360 degree moderate motion view
– Motion controlled disc throwing
– Real physics gameplay
– High quality graphics
– 4 single-player tournaments
– Unique AI personalities
– Challenging gameplay
– Infinite variation on throws
– Online multiplayer and LAN
– Use your recall ability to influence the disc trajectory
– Arenas are designed for aggressive gameplay
– Try using the walls, floors and ceilings to trick your opponents
How to download and run Disc League on your PC and Mac
Disc League For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Disc League For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Disc League For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Disc League:
Step to Step Guide / Disc League For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Disc League’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: FreshBooks Classic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.