You can now play DiscGolf Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Scorekeeper, course mapper, statistics/charts/diagrams, throwing distances & much more!
DiscGolf is an advanced disc/frisbee golf scorekeeper which offer great design coupled with tons of functionality for Android phones and tablets. If you're looking for disc golf tools, chances are we've got them. We continually add new features to the DiscGolf system, either because we want them or by user request(s). Please let us know if you feel there is something missing and we'll probably try and add it the the app.
DiscGolf is slightly different from other frolf scorekeepers/scoring/caddy apps as we have made this app game-centric. You'll create a game/scorecard by choosing a course, select players then start the game. Created games are then located on the main screen so that you can easily resume or view scorecards and statistics when entering the app. We have put a lot of thought into the design and we try to keep up to date with Android design guidelines so you'll have the best looking app to work with.
Lite vs Pro
Pro is the full version with all features unlocked from the start. This is basically the same as Lite + Upgrade (but the app name is DG Pro instead).
* GAMES – SCORECARDS
– golfers can keep score (scoreboard/scoringboard style)
– hole/par details (portrait)
– clear and visible scorecard overview (landscape)
– share scorecard: Image/CSV/Online map
– shows player starting order for each hole
– shows leading player(s) for each hole
– resume games from history
– finish/lock games from future editing
– change course and edit players in ongoing game
– map throws while playing and view it on a course overlay map
– game types: Strokeplay, Matchplay, Bogeyplay, Stableford and Modified Stableford
– review/find online reviews (DGCR)
– 5500+ courses to download and choose from
– course maps with locations and distances
– find your way on the course map
– plot course coordinates if none are available
– create/edit and share courses
– create private courses
– find courses nearby your location
– select courses in your region
– driving instructions to course
– diagram/chart views
– in game stats
* THROWING DISTANCES & MAPS
– simple measure and plot locations
– view map
– navigator: map GPS locations
– create/edit/remove almost anything
– lots of app settings
– sign in to synch games across devices
– dedicated webpage with all courses, scorecards and even more statistics
– online course database
– help: in-app, online, PDGA Rules and support
– DiscGolf Scorekeeper (Sony SmartWatch Liveware using smart connect) companion app lets you manage your scorecards in Lite or Pro
(Get DiscGolf Scorekeeper: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.codeunlimited.smartconnect.extension.discgolf)
– DiscGolf Wear (Android wear companion app lets you track score from an Android wear Watch)
– And always more to come…
* UPGRADE (Lite only)
Upgrade to unlock all features, DG Lite with Upgrade = DG Pro
– remove Ads
– unlock all settings
– set Google account to cloud synch between all your Android devices
– can be used offline
– login on the DG Homepage
— view/edit scorecards and players
— view more statistics
– more statistics
– choose game type
– share your scorecard on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, etc
– measure distances using GPS
– and more…
We hope you like our app!
Find out more on the links below.
DG Homepage: http://discgolf.codeunlimited.se
Contact us: email@example.com
How to download and run DiscGolf Pro on your PC and Mac
DiscGolf Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DiscGolf Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DiscGolf Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DiscGolf Pro:
Step to Step Guide / DiscGolf Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DiscGolf Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Upward Flag Football Coach For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.