You can now play DishDish Recipes, Grocery List, and Cookbook for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Enjoy planning and making family meals with all your favorite recipes (along with your grocery list) at your fingertips whether at home, at Grandma's, or on the go. Save unlimited recipes to your recipe box and cookbook, follow and view your friends' recipes, and never lose your grocery list (as seen on Kitchn, WFAA 8 News, and VoyageDallas Magazine).
Save My Recipes and Search for Ideas
Search thousands of recipes shared on Dish Dish, or save and view your own collection of recipes as well as friends' recipes. View entire recipes with ingredients and instructions. Get inspired by what other home cooks are dishing up; plus you can save or share recipes with one click.
Add the ingredients from any recipe to your grocery list with one click. Edit, add, or delete grocery list items while shopping or planning meals. Since it syncs across all your devices, you'll never find yourself at the store without your list!
Friend and Family Recipes
Follow your friends and family members to view their saved recipes in your "Friends' Cookbooks" section. Now you can make Aunt Jane's special recipe any time without having to track her down and ask which ingredients you need.
Enjoy saving your favorite recipes even better with a pro membership –
1.Clip and save recipes from around the web with Recipe Import Tool
2. Tag recipes with your favorite health, diet or lifestyle tags (dairy-free, gluten-free, diabetic-friendly, low-calorie, etc.)
3. Scan or take a picture of a recipe and email it to us for automatic adding to your account.
4. Save unlimited recipes
5. Upload multiple photos and even videos to save with recipes
See more at https://dishdish.us/online-recipe-organizer
How to download and run DishDish Recipes, Grocery List, and Cookbook on your PC and Mac
DishDish Recipes, Grocery List, and Cookbook For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DishDish Recipes, Grocery List, and Cookbook For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DishDish Recipes, Grocery List, and Cookbook For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DishDish Recipes, Grocery List, and Cookbook:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: DishDish Recipes, Grocery List, and Cookbook (Play Store)
Step to Step Guide / DishDish Recipes, Grocery List, and Cookbook For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DishDish Recipes, Grocery List, and Cookbook’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Flight Simulator: City Plane For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.