You can now play Disney World Countdown for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
What better way to get in the vacation spirit than with a reminder of how long it is before you visit the magical world of Disney! Disney World Vacation Countdown lets you enter your vacation date and get a live countdown in days, hours, minutes and seconds!
This app does not require any form of network connection other than for the news page and is 100% advert free! Regular updates will bring new features, backgrounds and more!
– Changable HD background (Was planned for initial release but Android didnt support it at the time)
– Latest news, ride closures and park hours!
How to download and run Disney World Countdown on your PC and Mac
Disney World Countdown For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Disney World Countdown For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Disney World Countdown For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Disney World Countdown:
Step to Step Guide / Disney World Countdown For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Disney World Countdown’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Basics Education Math in School : Learn For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.