You can now play DJI GO–For products before P4 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– The Inspire 1 series, Phantom 3 series and Matrice series flying platforms
– The Osmo series handheld gimbal and camera
– Live HD camera view
– Dynamic map view
– Camera controls and settings
– Library section to view, edit and share your videos and photos
– ‘Director’ smart video editor with built-in templates
– Sharing on social media and messaging apps
– SkyPixel aerial photography community
– YouTube live streaming
– Real-time flight records
– Video tutorials and documentation
How to download and run DJI GO–For products before P4 on your PC and Mac
DJI GO–For products before P4 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DJI GO–For products before P4 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DJI GO–For products before P4 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DJI GO–For products before P4:
Step to Step Guide / DJI GO–For products before P4 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DJI GO–For products before P4’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Epic Battle Simulator 2 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.