You can now play DMV Practice Test All States for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
You are worried about the driver license test? Stop worrying and start studying with our FREE DMV Driving practice test! You'll be surprised how close the app is to the real thing!
WHY CHOOSE DMV DRIVING TEST PREP
– Practicality: Our test offers 350 of the most common multiple-choice questions based on the official DMV’s driver’s manual for your state so you might want to keep that within arm’s reach for reference. Both road signs and road rules are covered. It will help you prepare for the DMV Test and Driver’s License Exam.
– Detailed explanations: if you choose the wrong answer, we’ll not only display the correct one, but also show you an explanation – so that next time you don’t make the same mistake again!
– State-specific: unique questions for every U.S. state which based on the specialized knowledge in each state's DMV manual.
You can refer this app for any of the 50 US states you are appearing for the DMV test. Alabama (AL), Alaska (AK), Arizona (AZ), Arkansas (AR), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Hawaii (HI), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maine (ME), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Mississippi (MS), Missouri (MO), Montana (MT), Nebraska (NE), Nevada (NV), New Hampshire (NH), New Jersey (NJ), New Mexico (NM), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), North Dakota (ND), Ohio (OH), Oklahoma (OK), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), Rhode Island (RI), South Carolina (SC), South Dakota (SD), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Vermont (VT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), West Virginia (WV), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
DISCLAIMER: This app is for general information purposes only. This app is not intended to be relied upon in any dispute, claim, action, proceeding or for legal advice. For official law descriptions and administrative centers, please consult the respective state body. It is also highly recommended that new drivers take an approved driver education course to learn the rules and laws of the road, and to develop responsible driving habits.
We'd love to hear from you. Please send your feedback to email@example.com
How to download and run DMV Practice Test All States on your PC and Mac
DMV Practice Test All States For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DMV Practice Test All States For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DMV Practice Test All States For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DMV Practice Test All States:
Step to Step Guide / DMV Practice Test All States For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DMV Practice Test All States’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: GPS Navigation & Maps Sygic For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.