You can now play Doc2Scan for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Make Your Document Look Scanned, Faxed or Photocopied.
Simply add any photo or image and Doc2Scan will give your document that scanned, faxed, or photocopied look in seconds!
For FAXed look you enter the desired fax header information: Fax Number, Fax Sent Time, Fax Sent Date, Page number(s).
Uses high-definition image processing to generate perfect image output that looks scanned, photocopied or faxed.
How to download and run Doc2Scan on your PC and Mac
Doc2Scan For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Doc2Scan For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Doc2Scan For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Doc2Scan:
Step to Step Guide / Doc2Scan For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Doc2Scan’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Restaurant Story: Tropic Bliss For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.