You can now play Dokudo for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Play with friends and test your creativity with DOKUDO, an all-new FREE word game!
This meditative word puzzle challenges you to build words out of letter and syllable blocks. Other word games only use letters, but DOKUDO is a phonics-based word game with unlimited syllable combinations.
Connect with your friends to exchange gifts (send your BFF a “Y”! …or better yet an “e” or an “s”) and compete on leaderboards. Create longer, more complex words to rack up a high score and climb the charts.
Other features include:
– Unlimited free play
– Soothing music that won’t drive you nuts
– Create a unique Dokudo account
– OR just use your Facebook account and connect to friends
– Purchasable bonus letter packs
– 322,000 word dictionary
– Powerups to extend time, bomb tiles, and randomize the board
– Developers you can trust
How to download and run Dokudo on your PC and Mac
Dokudo For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dokudo For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dokudo For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dokudo:
Step to Step Guide / Dokudo For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dokudo’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ScoreStream High School Sports For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.