You can now play Dolce Gusto Touch Timer for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
An easy-to-use, ad-free experience! This app times your pods perfectly and it mimicks the interface of a Dolce Gusto touch machine. Enjoy your coffee the way it's meant to be, only for the price of one pod!
If you have a manual Dolce Gusto machine, you need this app!
– Swipe up to, or tap the level you want for your pod
– Vibrates and plays your notification tone when time is up
– A hamburger menu with popular pods (supports drinks with two pods)
Disclaimer: This app has no affiliation or association with, nor endorsement of Nescafé Dolce Gusto / Nestlé.
How to download and run Dolce Gusto Touch Timer on your PC and Mac
Dolce Gusto Touch Timer For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dolce Gusto Touch Timer For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dolce Gusto Touch Timer For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dolce Gusto Touch Timer:
Step to Step Guide / Dolce Gusto Touch Timer For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dolce Gusto Touch Timer’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Amaze Clean (Super Cleaner & Phone Booster) For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.