You can now play Don’t Forget the Lyrics for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Don´t forget is a game based on tv show where you'll have to guess the rest of the song, you will hear part of the song and will be able to read that part´s lyric. You'll have to complete the lyrics.
To pass the level you'll have to guess 12 out of the 20 songs of each level. You will be able to ask for a hint to the application, but it will cost you 5 points.
How to download and run Don’t Forget the Lyrics on your PC and Mac
Don’t Forget the Lyrics For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Don’t Forget the Lyrics For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Don’t Forget the Lyrics For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Don’t Forget the Lyrics:
Step to Step Guide / Don’t Forget the Lyrics For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Don’t Forget the Lyrics’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Jeffy The Puppet : Run Subway For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.