You can now play DOOM II for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Celebrate DOOM's 25th anniversary with the re-release of DOOM II. This beloved sequel to the groundbreaking DOOM (1993) gave players the brutal Super Shotgun to bear against deadlier demons, and the infamous boss, the Icon of Sin.
The re-release of DOOM II includes:
– The Master Levels, 20 additional levels made by the community and supervised by the developers
To save Earth, you must descend into the depths of hell, survive demon hordes, and take part in the fiercest battle ever.
How to download and run DOOM II on your PC and Mac
DOOM II For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DOOM II For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DOOM II For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DOOM II:
Step to Step Guide / DOOM II For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DOOM II’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: AVENGERS S.T.A.T.I.O.N. MOBILE For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.