You can now play Downstream 2019 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The world’s largest ever downstream industry event!
Where petrochemicals, chemicals, LNG & refining professionals come to meet, learn and do business.
We’ve been talking about it for so long—and now it’s finally here! The mobile app we created just for Downstream 2019 (June 11-12 | George R Brown Convention Centre Houston TX) is now live! #downstream2019
Download it for free to your iPhone, iPad, or Android.
Once installed, you’ll have instant access to awesome features, like:
• The full event agenda and workshop listings and expo content theatre schedule
• The full conference attendee list, networking facility and meetings service
• Access to SLIDO and essential social sharing options for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Detailed info about speakers, exhibitors, trade show floor plan and sponsor listings
• Notifications of important updates, special offers on Downstream 2020 rebooking and more
To unlock all this and more, simply login with your personalized login information to use advanced features like:
• In-App instant messaging with the industry’s biggest decision makers
• Create a personalized schedule of the sessions, meetings and live demos you want to attend
• Contact exchange with fellow attendees and set critical meetings
• Exportable notes regarding sessions, speakers and attendees
• Custom appointments outside of the overall agenda with other attendee
Haven’t registered? Then simply email firstname.lastname@example.org now to secure a full conference ticket with access to the full event, app features, networking events and more.
How to download and run Downstream 2019 on your PC and Mac
Downstream 2019 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Downstream 2019 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Downstream 2019 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Downstream 2019:
Step to Step Guide / Downstream 2019 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Downstream 2019’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Golf GPS APP-FreeCaddie Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.