You can now play Doximity – Medical Network for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Doximity is the largest medical professional network in the US, with over 60% of clinicians as members. Through both mobile and web platforms, clinicians can use Doximity's free tools for HIPAA-secure communication, electronic faxing, reading custom-curated medical news, and career management. Doximity is designed exclusively for healthcare professionals.
What our members are saying:
"This is a best-kept secret for physician apps in the US. Registration is simple & easy."
"Yesterday, I discussed the results of a patient’s CAT scan with a radiologist via his backline, then updated the patient’s nephrologist via text and received a cardiac clearance from the patient’s cardiologist via fax. All in 10 minutes."
"When I first signed up on this App I was amazed at the number of physicians on file. I was instantly updated with over half of my medical school class from 35 years ago…Bravo on this App."
• Communicate securely with the latest HIPAA-secure medical-grade encryption standards
Look up any US clinician
• Search and find co-authors, training colleagues, primary care and specialists nearby
• Share private contact information with select colleagues
Get your very own free HIPAA-secure fax line
• Send and receive faxes from your phone or tablet
• Include attachments and sign documents on the go
• Claim a dedicated fax number – yours free for life
Stay up to date with articles chosen just for you
• Get the latest news and journal articles in your specialty
• Earn category 1 CME/CE as you read (no surveys, no fees)
• Send us your outside CME/CE – we’ll maintain it for you!
Find consulting and career opportunities
• Indicate your job seeking status and receive hand-chosen offers
• Earn honoraria for sharing your expertise (avg rate of $375/hr)
• Get updates on compensation trends in your specialty and geography
We would love your feedback! Send comments, ideas or issues to email@example.com
How to download and run Doximity – Medical Network on your PC and Mac
Doximity – Medical Network For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Doximity – Medical Network For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Doximity – Medical Network For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Doximity – Medical Network:
Step to Step Guide / Doximity – Medical Network For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Doximity – Medical Network’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Battle Text For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.