You can now play Drag Logs for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Sick of losing those drag racing timesheets? Save timesheet and weather data in your own database for future reference. Compare previous track conditions to help predict those ETs, plus discover how to go quicker by analysing shift points and engine tuning.
How to download and run Drag Logs on your PC and Mac
Drag Logs For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Drag Logs For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Drag Logs For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Drag Logs:
Step to Step Guide / Drag Logs For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Drag Logs’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Food Truck Fiesta For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.