You can now play Draw Climber for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Funniest race you ever played!
Draw your legs to win the race!
Any drawing will make you run!
When you are stuck you can draw another shape to pass!
How to download and run Draw Climber on your PC and Mac
Draw Climber For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Draw Climber For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Draw Climber For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download and use Draw Climber on your PC
& Mac using an Android Emulator.
Download Links For Draw Climber:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: Draw Climber (Play Store)
More From Us: Battleship Lonewolf – Space TD For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Draw Climber For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Draw Climber’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
See App in Play Store
Also Read: R M Lock Screen For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.