You can now play Dream360 VR for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Welcome to the Dream360 app, developed by Tzumi for the use with Dream Vision™ VR headsets! The Dream360 app is a curated collection of the best VR apps, videos and image content available for Dream Vision™ VR headsets.
– A wide selection of curated VR apps for the best mobile VR experience.
– 360° & 3D VR Videos and Images
– Excellent VR content broken up by categories and sub-genres
– Filtering by Movement, Control, and Hardware Types
– Save Your Favorites: Save VR Apps you enjoy for re-downloading later (A space saver!)
For the best in a mobile VR experience, we recommend using the Dream Vision™ VR headset with these apps. For product information or support, please visit www.tzumi.com
How to download and run Dream360 VR on your PC and Mac
Dream360 VR For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dream360 VR For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dream360 VR For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dream360 VR:
Step to Step Guide / Dream360 VR For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dream360 VR’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Battleship:War Girl For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.