You can now play Drive and Park for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
– Park cars.
– Earn money.
– Travel to around the world and collect cars from each location.
Will you be the best car parker?
How to download and run Drive and Park on your PC and Mac
Drive and Park For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Drive and Park For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Drive and Park For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Drive and Park:
More From Us: Lipi TV For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Drive and Park For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Drive and Park’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Solo Cleaner – Boost & Speed For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.