You can now play Drive Safe for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Safe Drive is a mobile app (Android app) which uses cellphone’s inbuilt sensors like GPS and Accelerometer to analyze driving events like hard breaking, speeding, hard acceleration etc in the trip, records them and comes up with a score (0-100) based upon the number of such events happened during the trip. This score is called driving performance score
of a driver.
How to download and run Drive Safe on your PC and Mac
Drive Safe For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Drive Safe For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Drive Safe For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Drive Safe:
Step to Step Guide / Drive Safe For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Drive Safe’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: TrainStation – Game On Rails For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.