You can now play Driving School Classics for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Driving School Classics is the latest driving simulator that will allow you to drive many classic cars, including muscle cars, supercars, SUVs, Buses, Trucks and many more. Driving School Classics has tons of levels across many environments: cities, mountains, deserts, etc…
Drive a manual transmission with clutch and stick shift or take it easy with the automatic gearbox. Intuitive controls will make this the best driving simulator, use a virtual steering wheel, buttons or tilt your device.
Play with your friends online in the multiplayer modes.
Free Ride mode, Career and many Events are waiting for you! Play Driving School Classics!
• Nearly 60 vehicles to unlock!
• Cars, Trucks & Buses
• Many huge maps
• Smooth and realistic car handling
• More than 80 challenging levels
• Free Ride mode
• Online Multiplayer Mode
• Detailed vehicle interiors
• Realistic damage system
• Gas System with refilling at gas stations
• Manual Transmission with clutch
• Tilt steering, buttons and touch steering wheel
• Online Leaderboards and Achievements
• Real engine sounds
• Next-Gen weather conditions
• Request new maps and vehicles on our social media pages!
• Controller Support, play with your Gamepad!
How to download and run Driving School Classics on your PC and Mac
Driving School Classics For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Driving School Classics For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Driving School Classics For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Driving School Classics:
Step to Step Guide / Driving School Classics For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Driving School Classics’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Stocks, Forex, Futures & News For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.