You can now play Droidpods – Airpods for Android for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Simple and easy to use Bluetooth app that helps you being aware of your Bluetooth Apple Airpods battery status on Android phone.
When turned on, app for Bluetooth Apple Airpods is located in notification drawer and doesn't cover your screen.
• Notifications when one of Apple Airpods is on low battery
– You will receive notification when one of Airpods is on low battery (Below 10%), this also applies for case (You will also receive notification when is your Case is low on battery)
• Easy to use UI
-Our app for Airpods is located in your notification drawer and you can always stop application when you expand notification. You can turn off/on Bluetooth to save energy when you don't use Droidpods.
You just need to swipe your status bar down and see how much battery do you have.
Also Droidpods will not show Airpods or Airpods Case if they're not active. Only Active Airpod is shown in Notification.
• Low Bluetooth battery consumption
-We don't scan for Apple Airpods via Bluetooth when you don't use it. You can always turn of Droidpods to not scan via Bluetooth for Airpods and keep your Bluetooth on for other applications
How to download and run Droidpods – Airpods for Android on your PC and Mac
Droidpods – Airpods for Android For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Droidpods – Airpods for Android For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Droidpods – Airpods for Android For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Droidpods – Airpods for Android:
Step to Step Guide / Droidpods – Airpods for Android For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Droidpods – Airpods for Android’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Black Emoji Keyboard 2018 – Cute Emoticon For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.