You can now play Drone Remote Control for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Do you want to get control of your friends drones? now you can do that with Drone Remote Control you can troll your friends and family members !! this is when the real fun will start to happen. The cool thing here is that you have to select a drone model that you want to control than you will get the right remote control for it, imagine your friends losing the control of their drones?? are you excited?. so try it now.
How to download and run Drone Remote Control on your PC and Mac
Drone Remote Control For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Drone Remote Control For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Drone Remote Control For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Drone Remote Control:
Step to Step Guide / Drone Remote Control For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Drone Remote Control’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Offroad Outlaws For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.