You can now play Dropwords for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Dropwords is word-finding puzzle that combines some elements of Scrabble and Boggle. Valid words boost your score and the dwindling timer; used letters disappear and new ones drop from above.
"Dropwords is a potent mixture of Scrabble, Boggle and Bejeweled! – Editor's Pick from AppEggs.com"
The game includes six game modes: Normal, Hard, Lightning, Blocker, Relax and Untimed. Whether you just want to relax, or are looking for something challenging, there's a game mode that will suit you.
The game offers three dictionaries:
1. Scrabble: contains all the 2-to-8-letter words from the SOWPODS list of Scrabble competition words. This amounts to 114575 words, including both US and UK spellings. Because this is a Scrabble dictionary, proper nouns like "June" or "Rome" are not included. Plurals are included.
2. Webster's: based on the Webster's New International Dictionary, 2nd Edition, this contains 87416 2-to-8-letter words. Includes some proper nouns, but not plurals or Scrabble-specific words (such as my own favourite, "QI"!). I have added certain words that seemed to be missing in error: BOX, HAS, KID, NEAR.
3. Both! The combination of the Scrabble and Webster's dictionaries, comprising 153136 words. This is the dictionary used by default.
You can switch dictionary via the game's Options dialog.
Includes optional access to PapayaMobile's social network, global leaderboards, and achievements!
* Note to Samsung Galaxy S2 owners: there is a known fault with this dual-core phone where sound playback can cause crashes and/or freezes. Please ensure the game's "Mute sound" option is ticked (in the Options dialog, accessible from the highscores screen). *
1. Make the Save Game/Abandon Current Game sequence slicker by allowing the player to just press "Back" to auto-save and drop back to the highscores screen.
2. Get the game to auto-save when it gets backgrounded (by the player switching tasks/taking a call).
3. "Bomb Drop" game mode.
Please feel free to e-mail me with any bug reports, requests, or questions!
How to download and run Dropwords on your PC and Mac
Dropwords For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dropwords For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dropwords For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dropwords:
Step to Step Guide / Dropwords For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dropwords’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Flick Home Run! baseball game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.