You can now play Drudgely: Conservative News for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Drudgely is simply the most powerful and elegant app for conservative news sources such as Drudge Report (and others to come soon) for Android phones and tablets. It is designed for conservative news readers, whether they are sitting down comfortably to read, or on-the-go, or even sleeping! Drudgely is optimized for both phones and tablets (especially 7" tablets like Nexus 7), with a list layout for phones and a Flipboard like optional grid layout for tablets. In short, Drudgely takes the conservative news experience to the next level.
* Read full articles formatted beautifully for the mobile/tablet screen.
* Use Text to Speech to listen to news when you are on the go.
* Get instant access to articles pre-downloaded to save you time.
* Articles are downloaded automatically for offline reading.
* Choose between list and grid layout for 7" plus tablets.
* Use Text to Speech Alarm to wake up to the latest Drudge Report.
* Save articles for reading later within Drudgely or save to Pocket, etc.
* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Google+, email, Blogger, Tumblr, etc.
* Easily change font size in article view by pinching in article view.
* Shake phone/tablet to easily pause/play Text to Speech.
* Easily translate articles via Google Translate service.
* Swipe to easily navigate between articles in article view mode.
* Filter out read articles to only see unread articles, mark liked articles.
* Find articles containing any keyword using search option.
* Shake device to bypass lockscreen and access Drudgely (optional).
* Get notified when new articles are found and ready (optional).
Note: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bugs or other feedback instead of commenting on Google Play, as we cannot contact you there to resolve your problem.
Drudgely is NOT an official app of Drudge Report and is not affiliated with Drudge Report.
How to download and run Drudgely: Conservative News on your PC and Mac
Drudgely: Conservative News For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Drudgely: Conservative News For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Drudgely: Conservative News For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Drudgely: Conservative News:
Step to Step Guide / Drudgely: Conservative News For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Drudgely: Conservative News’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: ScopeApp – Rifle scope sight in MOA/MIL calculator For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.