You can now play Drums for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
DRUMS is a free application for Android that simulates a real drums on your mobile/tablet screen.
To play it, just drumming your fingers on the pads of the drums and the sound is played simultaneously.
Let's play drums in easy way! Do it with real drum pads. True electro drums pad.
A fun, light and easy to use application. Ideal for those who want to study or play drumming without making much noise or taking up much space.
You do not need to know drumming, Drum comes with 60 lessons rhythms with tutorial for you to learn to play.
Drums Also comes with 33 songs to play along, and still allows you to track songs live. For example, you can give the play a music from your library and accompany its on drums.
Drums application has samples of acoustic percussion. Sounds recorded with studio audio quality. But if you want to change the sound of your battery, you can swap crashes and add percussion instruments.
You can also change the arrangement of the pads, adjusting your best way to play.
Drums app is free, but you can remove all advertisements buying a license!
Try the best drums of the Google Play!
Made for drummers, percussionists, professional musicians, amateurs or beginners!
Drums Set is a free virtual drum kit simulator app that holds all types of drums required by a true drummer! Bass, snare, percussion instruments, electric pad and more!
Every professional drummer knows that practicing drums regularly is a way to success.
Drum Set is made by musicians and is aimed to help a beginner drummer learn to play drums as well as to help a mastered drum player keep everyday practicing when he is away from his music instrument.
The app has multiple classic drum kits that consist of bass, snare, tom-tom drums and percussions like hi-hat, crash, ride, cowbell cymbals. It also features ethnic drums like bongos and congas, and electronic pads.
There is a number of popular songs that you can play along with to improve your beat. Just pick one of your favorite drum sets, choose a song and start playing. Such practices definitely enhance your sense of rhythm and tempo.
The Drums app is a perfect beat machine for those who want to learn how to play drums and those who already play jazz or rock in music bands.
You don’t need this all? It’s ok, use it for purposes of entertainment. It’s not only a pro tool with most realistic sounds, but is one of the most interesting drum games on the market of drums and percussion music instruments.
★ Features of Drums:
* 13 drum pads
* 45 realistic drum sounds
* Studio audio quality
* 60 examples of rhythms with tutorial mode
* 33 backing track songs
* Record mode
* Complete acoustic drum kit
* Export your records to mp3
* Works with all screen resolutions – Cell Phones and Tablets (HD Images)
* Jazz kit
* Rock kit
* Dance kit
* Electric Pad (Electronic or Beat Pads)
* Ethnic drums (Congas and Bongos)
* Japanese drums Taiko are coming soon
– Mixer to set all the sounds
– Touch zones to help you learn drums
– Drum sticks animation
– Drum hitting animation
★ Some extras:
– The fastest response time without any delays
– High quality sounds recorded with live drums
– Popular songs for you to learn to accompany with drums
– Learn to play drums and electronic drum pad
– Improve sense of timing with rhythm games
– Travel and practice drums on the go
– Spend free time playing drum games
Download DRUMS app now.
How to download and run Drums on your PC and Mac
Drums For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Drums For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Drums For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Drums:
Step to Step Guide / Drums For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Drums’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Llama Llama Spit Spit For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.