You can now play Drunken Wrestlers for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Minimalistic ragdoll fighting game about drunken wrestlers, created in 7 days for NextCastle DevCup contest
The goal is to force the opponent to lose balance, or inflict critical damage. The match goes to 5 wins.
The game has an opportunity to play together on one device!
This game was made when i was 16.
How to download and run Drunken Wrestlers on your PC and Mac
Drunken Wrestlers For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Drunken Wrestlers For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Drunken Wrestlers For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Drunken Wrestlers:
Step to Step Guide / Drunken Wrestlers For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Drunken Wrestlers’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Duty Driver Bus FULL For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.