You can now play DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The official DSM-5® app for Android
The American Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders is the preeminent psychiatric reference used by clinicians and researchers to diagnose and classify mental disorders. The new and best-selling fifth edition is the most comprehensive, current, and critical resource for clinical practice available to today's mental health clinicians and researchers of all orientations.
The DSM-5® Diagnostic Criteria Mobile App provides mental health practitioners, researchers and students fast access to vital DSM criteria and codes so they can fully integrate the new data into their practice and study. Users have complete offline access to all of the criteria sets as well as online access to supporting videos, commentary and resources. Powerful search and customization tools aid and enhance assessment of symptom presentations in a variety of clinical and administrative settings.
• Up to date access to ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM codes for clinical and administrative use
• Valuable video commentary from the DSM-5 task force members highlighting changes from DSM-IV to DSM-5
• Streamlined navigation of the classification hierarchy
• Robust disorder, acronym, code and symptom search functionality
• Keeps track of recently researched topics and allows the user to bookmark frequently used information
• iPad specific interface with side-by-side reading and navigation screens
• Social media integration for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+
• Does not require registration, subscription or software downloads
About American Psychiatric Publishing
American Psychiatric Publishing, a division of the American Psychiatric Association, is the world’s premier publisher of books, journals, and multimedia on psychiatry, mental health and behavioral science. We offer authoritative, up-to-date, and affordable information geared toward psychiatrists, other mental health professionals, psychiatric residents, medical students, and the general public.
DSM-5,psychiatry,psychiatric medicine,criteria,codes,mental illness,mental disorder
How to download and run DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria on your PC and Mac
DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria:
Step to Step Guide / DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DSM-5 Diagnostic Criteria’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Psychiatrist the Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.