You can now play DTE Energy for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The DTE Energy Mobile app will give you a convenient, quick and easy way to take care of what you need because we know how important saving time can be. With as little as three clicks you can take care of almost anything – paying your bill, comparing monthly energy usage, reporting and tracking an outage, all in one convenient app.
– Sign in to view your current bill, account details and analyze your energy consumption
– Make a one-time payment or schedule future dated payments
– Manage your saved payment methods
– Get real-time account and payment related messages
– Report a power outage, and dim or flickering lights
– Report or get additional information on a gas leak or downed wire
– Track restoration progress with updates via email, text or push notification
– See what areas have outages and how many customers are affected
– Look up nearby businesses to see which have power and their contact details
Why does the DTE Energy app ask for so many permissions? We ask for these permissions so that we can provide you with the following useful features:
Your Accounts, Find Account on Device, Read Google Service Configuration, Sync Settings, Read Sync Settings allows us to sync to Google Drive to save addresses. This makes entering outages easier for you. You can choose opt out of this feature later.
Your Location, Storage and Test Access to Protected Storage helps find your location on the outage map and enables Google maps. We also store your address on your device so that you can see your stored locations within the app.
Camera allows you to use the flash of your camera as a flashlight to help you during a power outage. We do not access any of your pictures or your actual camera. We do not record images or video.
Control Vibration and Prevent Device From Sleeping allows us to send you notifications. You can choose to opt out of this feature later, but you must initially grant permission for access to the DTE Energy app.
How to download and run DTE Energy on your PC and Mac
DTE Energy For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DTE Energy For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DTE Energy For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DTE Energy:
Step to Step Guide / DTE Energy For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DTE Energy’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: EasyPro Tips Lego Marvel Universe For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.