You can now play Dualism! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
An addictive arcade game that challenges your reflexes and concentration.
The concept is simple: there is a big white circle surrounded with a black barrier. Small white and black dots pop out from the edge of the screen and start moving to the white circle. The aim of the game is to catch the black dots on the barrier and let the white dots through. To do this, you tap anywhere on the screen to rotate the barrier.
Sounds pretty simple, but this game will keep you engaged for hours of fun!
• Simple controls
• Easy to learn and hard to master gameplay
• Beautiful graphic design
• Over 100 levels to complete!
Download now and test your skills in Dualism!
How to download and run Dualism! on your PC and Mac
Dualism! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dualism! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dualism! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dualism!:
More From Us: Rummy 500 For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Dualism! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dualism!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Gin Rummy For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.