You can now play Ductulator for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Users can change between I-P and S-I units by tapping the units, on the right.
Duct sizes can be obtained based on either maximum friction or velocity. Tap on the values for velocity or friction to switch between calculation methods.
Calculations are based on standard air 0.075 lb/ft3 (1.2 kg/m3) in clean galvanized steel duct.
Your feedback is much appreciated.
How to download and run Ductulator on your PC and Mac
Ductulator For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Ductulator For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Ductulator For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Ductulator:
Step to Step Guide / Ductulator For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Ductulator’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Reigns For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.