Warning: array_diff(): Argument #2 is not an array in /home/pcapps/public_html/appscrawl.com/wp-content/plugins/kk-star-ratings/src/functions.php on line 218
You can now play Dune Warrior for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
A story of a warrior leaving for the treasure in the ancient desert underground temple!
Collect the cards from the battle and defeat the Sphinx of the underground temple.
Use decks with up to 30 cards and use the appropriate cards.
Compete for the best score with users around the world.
How to download and run Dune Warrior on your PC and Mac
Dune Warrior For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Dune Warrior For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Dune Warrior For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Dune Warrior:
Step to Step Guide / Dune Warrior For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Dune Warrior’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Merge Gems! For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.