You can now play Duplex IPTV for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Duplex IPTV is the most advanced and user friendly IPTV player. With Duplex IPTV you will enjoy your IPTV playlists on your Android devices including TVs, TV Boxes, phones and tablets.
– Supports selection of audio tracks (if media contains audio tracks information)
– Saves recently played lists and resume playback from last saved position.
– Allows seek to precise position, you can drag the time slider to the precise position.
– Allows creation and customization of favorite groups for quick access.
– Supports embedded groups in playlists.
– Quickly search for items in playlists.
** Duplex IPTV (DuplexIPTV) doesn't include any channels, you have to upload your own playlists
** Application author and TV manufacturer are not responsible for the content you upload to the application.
How to download and run Duplex IPTV on your PC and Mac
Duplex IPTV For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Duplex IPTV For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Duplex IPTV For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Duplex IPTV:
Step to Step Guide / Duplex IPTV For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Duplex IPTV’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: HT/FT Fixed Matches 100% VIP For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.