You can now play DVD Profiler for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Summer Sale! For a limited time, DVD Profiler is over 50% off!
Whether you're a current user of DVD Profiler for Windows or not, DVD Profiler for Android will help you take control of your DVD and Blu-ray addictions!
This universal app is a one-time purchase and will run on your Android powered smartphone or tablet.
DVD Profiler's unique combination of integrated application and custom online data access sets it apart from competing alternatives.
With an enormous community of dedicated users worldwide, DVD Profiler's database is refined daily to provide detailed data for all your favorite (and not so favorite) movies.
Our huge library of informational profiles for DVDs and Blu-rays (over 600,000 and counting) ensures you'll always have the scoop on new releases and the details of your collection on the go.
If you have DVD Profiler for Windows, you can sync your collection to your Android device over a local Wi-fi connection.
DVD Profiler for Android also includes free online storage of your collection via our DVD Profiler Online feature – share your collection between Android and iOS devices, or with a PC.
New to DVD Profiler? No problem! Although the mobile and desktop apps work well together, the desktop app is not required. You can get started tracking your collection right on your Android device.
– Add to your collection by search, by UPC (barcode scanning supported on many devices), or by browsing new and upcoming releases.
– Keep track of your Wish List, Ordered, and Owned categories. Premium users of the desktop app can also create custom categories.
– Monitor and update loans and viewings. Find out who has what with just a few taps.
– Browse your collection by Genres, Media Types, Year, Rating, Country, etc.
– Create and refine custom searches to find just the right DVD to watch.
– View detailed data on each disc – full cover images, full cast and crew, ratings, genres, audio tracks and subtitles, etc.
– Delve into your collection by Cast and Crew, branching your search by filmography.
– View trailers and browse reviews right from the app.
– Set and browse reviews for each entry, and browse reviews submitted by other DVD Profiler users.
– Make changes on your desktop app, your mobile app, or both – the changes are merged seamlessly when you connect.
How to download and run DVD Profiler on your PC and Mac
DVD Profiler For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install DVD Profiler For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get DVD Profiler For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For DVD Profiler:
Step to Step Guide / DVD Profiler For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘DVD Profiler’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: فكر ـ Think For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.