You can now play EA PLAY for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This June 8th and 9th, come to the Hollywood Palladium in Los Angeles, California for EA PLAY! Watch livestreams of some of the hottest games and franchises, including Apex Legends™, FIFA, The Sims™, and more! Then, go hands-on with VIP play sessions for a game of your choice. Don’t want to miss a second of the action? Download this app to stay up-to-date on all things EA PLAY!
How to download and run EA PLAY on your PC and Mac
EA PLAY For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install EA PLAY For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get EA PLAY For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For EA PLAY:
Step to Step Guide / EA PLAY For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘EA PLAY’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Guardians of the Galaxy TTG For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.