You can now play Earthquake Alert! for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
See Magnitude 1.0+ from the U.S. and Magnitude 4.5+ earthquakes from all over the World.
**USGS changed their data source breaking the list! Please upgrade to latest version!**
– Tab between map and list
– Latest quakes in the World.
– Filter what you see
– Click quake to view on map
– Map shows magnitudes
– View details on USGS site
– Alerts and Push notifications!
– Download the Alerter App to be more informed!
– Satellite Map view
– Share to social media
– Report if you felt it to USGS
– Choose what you want to load
How to download and run Earthquake Alert! on your PC and Mac
Earthquake Alert! For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Earthquake Alert! For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Earthquake Alert! For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Earthquake Alert!:
More From Us: EvoCreo For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Earthquake Alert! For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Earthquake Alert!’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Two Dots For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.