You can now play Earthquake Alerts Tracker Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Earthquake Alerts Tracker Pro allows you to track when a earthquake occurs around the world.
With a Holo interface you can have the latest earthquakes, have notifications when they happen based on the time frequency you chose.
– Track latest earthquakes from around the world
– Notification Alerts
You will receive a notification when a earthquake happens, based on the frequency and magnitude you chose
– Select the minimum magnitude
– Three Holo themes to chose from
– No ads
How to download and run Earthquake Alerts Tracker Pro on your PC and Mac
Earthquake Alerts Tracker Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Earthquake Alerts Tracker Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Earthquake Alerts Tracker Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Earthquake Alerts Tracker Pro:
More From Us: Cubistry For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / Earthquake Alerts Tracker Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Earthquake Alerts Tracker Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Air Navigation Pro For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.