You can now play Earthquake for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Earthquake is an app for Android devices that shows real-time earthquakes occurred around the world.
There are several sources of seismic events: USGS, EMSC, IRIS, INGV, CSUSP.
You can set up search and customized push notifications to stay current.
Data can be presented as a list or on the map.
– it is possible to set the maximum distance from the events within which to receive the notifications;
– you can set minimum magnitude and ringtone separately for the main events (within the set distance) and the farthest ones;
– the current location of your device is automatically determined if your Android has set location services (GPS or WIFI), otherwise you can set your location manually;
– you can select sound, vibration and night mode (silent nighttime notifications);
– You can group notifications of all sources.
Other features: statistics.
Free app by Appendroid.
National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology (INGV, http://www.ingv.it) for having made provisions data licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License International, http://creativecommons.org/ licenses / by / 4.0 /
European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC, http://www.emsc-csem.org)
U.S.. Geological Survey (USGS, http://www.usgs.gov)
Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology (IRIS, http://www.iris.edu)
Centro de Sismologia – Universidade de São Paulo (CSUSP, http://www.moho.iag.usp.br )
How to download and run Earthquake on your PC and Mac
Earthquake For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Earthquake For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Earthquake For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Earthquake:
Step to Step Guide / Earthquake For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Earthquake’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Food Street – Restaurant Management & Cooking Game For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.