You can now play EarthQuake PRO for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
With EarthQuake PRO you can monitor the earthquakes all over the world.
• Interactive globe view;
• View updated list of earthquakes around the world;
• View an event based on the date and keyword;
• View the list of closest cites to the epicenter (available for some events on USGS provider);
• View the tectonic plates;
• View the precision of the epicenter calculation;
• Get alerts for the earthquakes (location, distance and magnitude customizable);
• Get alerts for the tsunamis;
• Use the device as a seismograph;
• View the stats of the last events and monitoring in real time (charts order personalizable);
• Report that you felt it;
• Comment and share your experience with other users;
• Does not contain advertising;
How to download and run EarthQuake PRO on your PC and Mac
EarthQuake PRO For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install EarthQuake PRO For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get EarthQuake PRO For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For EarthQuake PRO:
Step to Step Guide / EarthQuake PRO For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘EarthQuake PRO’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Sarahah For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.