You can now play Earthquakes for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Earthquakes is a quake application that based on multiple data sources.
With this app, you can get the latest earthquake info immediately from all over the world.
Also, you can search the earthquakes occurred in the past.
– 22 Earthquake data sources, Covers the frequent occurrence of the earthquake area in the world.
– Earthquake data source
* [USGS] U.S.Geological Survey
* [EMSC] EU Mediterranean Earthquake Centre
* [GFZ] Ger Potsdam Earthquake Center
* [CWB] Taiwan Central Weather Bureau
* [JMA] Japan Meteorological Agency
* [INGV] Italy Geophysics Institute
* [CEIC] China Earthquake Center
* [IRSC] Iranian Seismological Center
* [TUR] Turkish Disaster and Emergency center
* [BGS] British Geological Survey
* [CHI] Chile Earthquake Center
* [CAN] Natural Resources Canada
* [AUS] Geoscience Australia
* [NZL] New Zealand Earthquake Commission
* [PHIVOLCS] Philippine Institute of Volcanology and Seismology
* [ROU] Romanian National Institute for Earth Physics
* [OVSICORI] Costa Rica, the National University
* [BMKG]Indonesia The Meteorology, Climatology, and Geophysics
* [IGEPN]Instituto Geofísico – Ecuador
* [IGN]Spain Instituto Geográfico Nacional
* [IMO]Icelandic Met Office
* [INPRES]Argentina Instituto Nacional de Prevención Sísmica
– See latest earthquakes around the World.
– Perfect real-time algorithm to achieve all of the data source unified display (non-duplication of data), data source select "ALL".
– Push alerts of earthquakes straight to your phone.
– View quakes on Google Map,Support detailed information display.
– Filter what you see (magnitude/region/depth/date)
– Provide historical data with earthquake in 300 km range.
– Epicentml distance (need to open GPS /support set the coordinates Manually)
– Support Historical data / Nearby / stat report.
– Support collection quakes.
– View details on source site
Welcome to contact us feedback problem and suggestions!
– Email firstname.lastname@example.org
– Twitter twitter.com/earthquakesApp
How to download and run Earthquakes on your PC and Mac
Earthquakes For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Earthquakes For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Earthquakes For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Earthquakes:
Step to Step Guide / Earthquakes For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Earthquakes’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Siddur: Transliterated Siddur with Audio For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.