You can now play Easy Sound Recorder for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Easy Sound Recorder is a simple, and easy to use audio & voice recorder. is designed for long-time and high quality voice record.
Through the phone's microphone ，Use it to record meetings, lectures, speech，and personal notes, night sleep talks (or snoring), without time limits!
– amr lossless files recorded
– Recording without time limit
– Recording in background (even when display is off). You can run the software in the background to record the sound while you do other things
– Can easily control the recording (save / pause / continue / suspend / cancel…)
– Easy to manage the recordings (play / rename / delete / sort…)
– Widgets(1×1,1×4)：Record without even opening the app
– Notification support
How to download and run Easy Sound Recorder on your PC and Mac
Easy Sound Recorder For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Easy Sound Recorder For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Easy Sound Recorder For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Easy Sound Recorder:
Step to Step Guide / Easy Sound Recorder For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Easy Sound Recorder’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: My Diary With Lock For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.