You can now play ECG Pro – Cases & Compendiums for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Over 552,000 users are using ECG Pro to learn and sharpen electrocardiography knowledge and skills! They are medical students and teachers, primary healthcare providers, physicians, practitioners, and nurses. Join them today to get your ECG knowledge refresh.
ECG Pro provides a rich collection of real 12-lead ECG cases you can use to develop your electrocardiography knowledge and interpretation skills. Each case is identified with a brief description. Select a case and you can choose either Play mode, which shows you the ECG telemetry as you'd see it on a monitor in real time, with beeps for heartbeats, or Read mode, which gives you the printed ECG tracing to interpret. You can choose cases by category or search for them by name. You can also bookmark cases and return to them later.
For students and practitioners who wish to strengthen their ECG-reading capabilities, ECG gives you an effective way to immerse yourself in a wide range of ECG patterns and interact with them as if these were your own patients.
App Contents –
1) 2000+ abnormal real world 12 lead ECG cases in raw data (In-App-Purchase needed for advanced ones)
2) Each case has professional interpretation and measurement
3) They cover 50+ common ECG findings
1) Browse ECG cases by findings like "Atrial Flutter", "Escape Rhythm" and more
2) Search for whatever you want to learn, like "Flat T wave"
3) Dynamically play each case in monitoring mode (with beeping sound)
4) Display leads in 12 x 1, 6 x 2, 4 x 3 layout
5) Each case has 12 template views with P / QRS / T waves identified
1) All cases are stored in raw data (sample rate is 500 points per second), not static images, so you can look into very detailed waves in pixels
2) You should already have basic knowledge of ECG interpretation, and you use the cases to build a solid cardiology foundation
Copyright Statement –
We (www.ecgcases.co) collected and processed these 2000+ ECG case data over 2 years since 2012, with thousands of hours of hard work behind. All of the data are original and genuine from cooperated clinics. They are copyright protected by DMCA for "ECG Pro" internal usage only. Please request permission from firstname.lastname@example.org before you use them otherwise. Thanks.
How to download and run ECG Pro – Cases & Compendiums on your PC and Mac
ECG Pro – Cases & Compendiums For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ECG Pro – Cases & Compendiums For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ECG Pro – Cases & Compendiums For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ECG Pro – Cases & Compendiums:
Step to Step Guide / ECG Pro – Cases & Compendiums For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ECG Pro – Cases & Compendiums’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: SoundCloud – Music & Audio For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.