You can now play ECG Reader for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The application reads the selected area of the ECG and calculates the basic parameters of the ECG:
• waves amplitudes P, Q, R, S, T;
• intervals RR, PQ, QRS, QT, QTс;
• the position of the segment ST.
The app draws the selected area of the ECG.
The parameters of the ECG, with deviations from the norm are highlighted.
The app reads ECG only on specially marked ECG paper.
The recording speed should be 25 mm/sec.
Drawings of ECG leads must be horizontal and do not touch each other.
The phone camera must have autofocus.
The phone must support the screen resolution of 640 * 480.
Computerized ECG analysis is not guaranteed to be reliable. The application helps in diagnosing, but does not replace a doctor's opinion.
How to download and run ECG Reader on your PC and Mac
ECG Reader For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ECG Reader For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ECG Reader For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ECG Reader:
Step to Step Guide / ECG Reader For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ECG Reader’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Christmas Solitaire: Santa's Winter Wonderland For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.