You can now play Eclipse Calculator 2 for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
This is an application to compute and simulate astronomical events. A tool for astronomy lovers that allows to know in a simple way the general and local circumstances for solar and lunar eclipses and planetary transits. It is the new version of Eclipse Calculator, released in December 2012. Now, with a lot of new features.
Note: We recommend to unistall the old version of Eclipse Calculator before to install the Eclipse Calculator 2.
Which futur eclipses will be visible from my location? And from the antipodes? What they will be like? How long will they last? And in the past, how many eclipses have there been? All these and many other questions about both, eclipses and planetary transits, are answered with this tool. Now, all the information about these astronomical events in your mobile thanks to this application.
* Access to data of all solar and lunar eclipses and planetary transits between 1900 and 2100.
* Computation of general circumstances of the phenomenon, including global visibility maps.
* Computation of the local circumstances of the phenomenon for any place in the world (beginning, end, duration, altitude of the Sun or Moon above the horizon, …)
* Interactive maps to know the circumstances of the eclipse.
* Simulation of the phenomenon from your observational point.
* Choice of observation place from a data base, manually or from the GPS coordinates.
* Lunar limb profile and Baily's beads.
* Sky at totality.
* Continous tracking of you position and update of the contact times. Useful if you observe the eclipse on board a ship.
* Available in English, Catalan and Spanish.
How to download and run Eclipse Calculator 2 on your PC and Mac
Eclipse Calculator 2 For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Eclipse Calculator 2 For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Eclipse Calculator 2 For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Eclipse Calculator 2:
Step to Step Guide / Eclipse Calculator 2 For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Eclipse Calculator 2’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Icelandair Mid-Atlantic show For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.