You can now play ECOVACS for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
ECOVACS APP allows you to control your ECOVACS products while at home or away. It could replace the traditional remote controller to manage your robot products and show the real-time information which the traditional remote control cannot show.
How to download and run ECOVACS on your PC and Mac
ECOVACS For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install ECOVACS For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get ECOVACS For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For ECOVACS:
Step to Step Guide / ECOVACS For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘ECOVACS’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: NOOK: Read eBooks & Magazines For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.