You can now play Edge Gestures for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Now you can do something quickly just by simple gesture on the screen edge.
Tap, Doubel tap, Long press, Swipe from edge and Pull and slide are supported!
* Supported actions:
1. launching an application or a shortcut.
2. soft key: back, home, recent apps.
3. expanding the status bar: notifications or quick settings.
4. scroll to start. (Android 6.0 or higher)
5. power dialog.
6. adjusting brightness or media volume.
7. fast scroll.
8. toggle split screen.
9. switch to the previous app.
The edge area also can be customized for thickness, length and position.
And this app requires only the permission that are needed!
* This app uses accessibility service to implement some features.
How to download and run Edge Gestures on your PC and Mac
Edge Gestures For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Edge Gestures For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Edge Gestures For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Edge Gestures:
Step to Step Guide / Edge Gestures For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Edge Gestures’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Mini-Baccarat For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.