You can now play eeds for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
The eeds Mobile app will allow you to access your eeds account from your Android device. If you don't have an account, you can create one straight from the app. This app will allow you to:
– Sign-in to CME events (if feature supported by education sponsor)
– Record Self-Reported credits that you earn
– Complete online evaluations
– View your CME/CE records (which shows events you self-report plus any events you attended where you used your eeds swipe card)
– View upcoming events in your area by using our CE Calendar
– View documents that your CME Sponsor has attached to events
How to download and run eeds on your PC and Mac
eeds For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install eeds For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get eeds For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For eeds:
Step to Step Guide / eeds For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘eeds’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: IN Launcher – Themes, Emojis & GIFs For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.