You can now play Eight-Minute Empire for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
!! Release SALE -17% !!
The official version of the board game – Eight-Minute Empire, by Ryan Laukat.
AWARDS & HONORS
2013 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
2013 Golden Geek Best Print & Play Board Game Nominee
2014 Gioco dell’Anno Nominee
2014 Hra roku Nominee
Build an empire in around eight minutes!
Recruit troops to strengthen your army
Command your forces to acquire new provinces
Challenge your friends all over the world
Sail across the seas & build castles to expand your empire
Eliminate enemy troops to weaken your adversaries
Collect goods to increase your advantage
Eight-Minute Empire, by Ryan Laukat, is a quick Civilization/Exploration game using card-driven area control.
In Eight-Minute Empire, 2-5 players take turns selecting a card from the six displayed. This card gives the player a resource, and also has an action which the player takes immediately. Actions help players take over the map, but the resources are worth points at the end of the game, so players have to balance the two aspects. Players spread across the map in order to collect points at the end of the game by having majority control in regions and continents.
Eight-Minute Empire is the super-quick area control game requiring tough decisions. It’s easy to learn and perfect for when you only have a few minutes.
– official Eight-Minute Empire game
– great artwork
– ingame interactive tutorial
– languages: English, German, Dutch, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Traditional and Simplified, Russian
– optimized for PC, smartphones and tablets
– play with AI, with friends or both
– pass and play mode
– online multiplayer with synchronous and asynchronous modes
– opponents' last moves replay
– 3 levels of difficulty AIs with individual strategies
– different maps
– climate sounds and music
– official rules plus extra additions
– unique, original board game feel on your electronic device
– colorblind mode
– over 70 achievements
How to download and run Eight-Minute Empire on your PC and Mac
Eight-Minute Empire For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Eight-Minute Empire For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Eight-Minute Empire For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Eight-Minute Empire:
Step to Step Guide / Eight-Minute Empire For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Eight-Minute Empire’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Prize Claw For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.