You can now play Elite Stopwatch for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Elite Stopwatch by Curtis Beach
– Easily time multiple athletes and multiple groups
– App automatically tracks weather, wind, elevation, and other variables.
– Save and share all workout data in seconds. No need to hastily scribble down data on a notepad.
– Add custom notes to each workout
– Utilize volume buttons for Start, Stop, Split, Reset capabilities
How to download and run Elite Stopwatch on your PC and Mac
Elite Stopwatch For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install Elite Stopwatch For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get Elite Stopwatch For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For Elite Stopwatch:
Step to Step Guide / Elite Stopwatch For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘Elite Stopwatch’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Also Read: Photo Watermark No Ad For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.